Monday, April 13, 2009

Chocolate Easter eggs....my demise!

I had (yes had) been doing so well, eating right, exercising regularly. I was on a roll. Then with mom here last week, the renos downstairs, and the Easter egg hunt "for the kids" I'm in need of a good kick in the pants! I'm sure I ate enough chocolate eggs to last a year!! The ironic thing is that morning I had run 8 km. Calculating calories burned with calories eaten I think I broke even. That's not the point of running, to be able to eat more! NO!!! LOL Mary Beth will come on Wednesday then I will get re focused!

Speaking of, I should get off my butt and get moving. Hmmm...how 'bout a nap?! No, to the treadmill.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I know whatchya mean! More eliptical time does not equal more food-in-face time! Guilty, too.