Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Whoo hoo!! #2

Well...Let's see the first one seemed to go alright let's try again.
I got to go to playgroup this morning with the kids.....is it really for the kids? How come my son who is a really sweet little boy becomes this hitting monster when around kids his own age. There is a little girl who is his same age, they have a love hate relationship, unfortunately they will probably date and their relationship will still be the same at 16 as it was at 2 1/2. They were just sitting and arguing back and forth, "Yes! No! Yes! No!...." at first it was arguing it then turned into a game.
I am really excited, I've made a new friend. The friends I have I have had for a long time, and I don't often make a connection with people I have just met. Our boys play really well together, and we are both new to an area where it seems everyone knows everyone. I sure hope it becomes a close friendship.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Wednesday morning is our mom's group too.
Afterwards my kids are totally hyped up and ridiculous from all the social interaction.

Its great to have a break from them, but then it seems I pay for it a little bit later on.

Thems the breaks!