Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween!

We went out lastnight to a "Fall Fun Fest" at the church, it was a really fun time. I think the funniest thing was the adults. The kids were wired and the adults were exhausted!
I dressed my 2 little squirts up as Blue and Magenta. David had a great time and was so excited to get to wear his costume to town!

I am trying a new diet. I lost 5 pounds in the last week. It is really restrictive, which SUCKS, but Darryl figures if it helps me reach my goal why not stick it out because it is WAY easier to maintain than to lose. So, I guess I will stick it out, because I really want to get back to my prepregnancy weight. Who knew my weight would ever be such a struggle.

Well, David needs to finish his breakfast. I will try get on here more I promise, it really is a lot of fun.
Amanda

1 comment:

Erica said...

I HATE diets, they require self-discipline.
Not a strong point I'm afraid.

Its particulary hard because all the BAD stuff
tastes so GOOD!