Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Simple Life

I am so glad that my life is so....boring....it's not really boring but it's easy. I have a husband who loves me that I know I can trust 100%, we don't have any addictions or illigitimate children....isn't that boring? LOL No way this is how would like my life to stay forever! I know my children will cause me some gray hair, but for now they are pretty sweet and inocent.

It just seems the last little while we have been dealing with people with some serious issues! We try to help but we are not the "all wise and powerful Wizard of Oz" that can make their problems right. All I can to is pray to God for them, which said like that sounds so pitiful, but it is really the most powerfull thing that I can do for them.

I will not go into details of each situation on a public site, but if you feel led to pray for them, I will give you their names. 1) Twyla and family 2) Mike (Darryl's helper) 3) Karla and boys Please pray that God will be glorified in each situation, and the rest is up to him.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

1 comment:

Talena said...

Thanks for the reminder to pray for these guys.

I think we all prefer our own problems to someone else's, don't you?