Monday, May 08, 2006

Blogger since 2004??

Ha Ha!! I laugh because blogger recognizes me as a user since October 2004. Obviously it's not paying attention!! I don't think that blogging once a year qualifies. Atleast it hasn't booted me out, or started to cry because of lack of attention. I guess that makes blogger a man?? A woman would be upset "You don't love me any more"....hate to break it to you blogger but I never loved you. :) I will try to do better, I think I might need to vent a little as my life is on a definite up hill swing to CRAZY.
I do really enjoy reading other blogs and I feel inspired for a day or two and then the passion passes.
So, will this be yet another blog to span another year? The mystery continues.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I am reading to find out what the answer to this great mystery...will she blog again?

Dah dah DAH Dah...
(that's mystery music)

Talena said...

I have checked your blog faithfully every day for going on 4 months now. And today, oh TODAY! my diligence has paid off.

YOU'RE BACK!! YAAAAYYYYYY!

Can't wait to see what ventage is going to be forthcoming over the next little while.

Love ya!

T.

P.S. This was a very funny post.