Friday, May 26, 2006

Sneaky! Sneaky!

I thought I was being so sneaky changing my profile to a mother of 2 1/2, after all who looks at your profile?? I got a phone call the next day!

So, here I am to announce it to the few people that read my blog. We are expecting baby #3, or 3&4 if you ask David. He has prayed for a baby brother and a baby sister. If you mention the baby he will say "babies". Really, I might be crazy but I said to God if I can handle it that would be alright with me. It will save the further debate about 3 vs 4. And really wouldn't that be a cool thing to tell a child, "God answered your prayer"? The baby is due right around the beginning of January (I'm hoping for a new years baby). I haven't been to the Dr yet, all he's going to say is "yup, your pregnant, come back at 12 weeks". So, I am going to wait, I am currently 8 weeks. I am feeling more effects of pregnancy this time, waves of nausea and smells really bother me. Yesterday Darryl came home from work and to me he smelled like phemeldyhide...how do you spell that anyway?....even cooking dinner some nights smells bad (really I am an okay cook, it should smell good).

We are so far only telling close friends and family so no blabbing!! :)

5 comments:

Talena said...

Now that the world has seen your news, you still want it to be a secret? Tee hee!

Great talking to you this morning. Love ya!

Erica said...

Congratulations!
That is great news!
My friend has 9 week old twin girls, and that has been fun to watch!!!

Can I tell family?
Mom will want to know....

Rohini said...

Wow! Congratulations.

I guess that's the difference between a first time mom and one who's been there and done that. I think I had been to the atleast three times before I touched 12 weeks!

Sarah said...

Hey your friend Talena told me you attended Prairie Bible Institute?

What do you have to say about it.. I applied but it might be a long process to see if I'm actually oging or not

Anyways, nice to meet you
God Bless.

Dawn said...

Congrats Stranger! I found you on Talena's blog and thot to stop by. Friends of our just had their 2nd, their little boy had told them all along it was a sister in there, God had told him so. They'd wanted to find out the sex of babe early on , but the ultra sound pics were too hard to tell. Sure enough their little Logan was right. (If it's not twins, go for 4, we find three's just not enough, especially now that our youngest is 2and a bit. We kinda wishing we wouldn't have had that plumbing rerouted.) Cheers!