Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chocolate Whipped Cream Fight!

Today I was going to post pictures of Emily's party, but instead I decided to post the pictures of the food fight that went on between Kelly and Rebecca. Just in case you missed the story here's the summary from my "Party Day" post:

"Also this evening we went to a 40th birthday for Kelly Berreth. We wrote on the card, "Sorry to hear about the passing of your youth, but you're not dead yet. Here's to another year, hope you make it all the way through. P.S. You keep up pretty good for an old guy." It was a fun night, mostly visiting, and eating. Miranda made black forest cake from scratch, yummy! The night included a chocolate whipped cream fight between Kelly and Rebecca Joe, and then a snow fight inside and out. I thought that Darryl and Kelly were going to throw her in a snowbank. She did however end up outside with only one shoe on."

When I got to the camera Rebecca already looked like this.


Rebecca hadn't won yet, and she wasn't about to give up. The fight continued...



What is Kelly running from? Who's around that corner?



The battle rages...



I think they called a truce (at least with the chocolate whipped cream).



After this there was a bit of a snow ball fight, unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of that. It was a bit one sided. Rebecca was about to leave and started to put on her shoe, and found with her bare foot that it was FULL of snow! She then took that snow and threw it at Kelly inside the house. In that time her shoes ended up outside, Darryl might have done that, I don't know. Rebecca then went out to retrieve her shoes. She then found herself with one shoe on and Kelly coming after her. Thankfully he didn't throw her in the nearby snowbank, but she was covered in snow non the less!! Kelly might have won this battle, but I know somehow, somewhere, when he least expects it Rebecca will be waiting.

2 comments:

Scrapnqueen said...

Hilarious! Thanks for posting the photos! (I'm not sure how Rebecca will feel about it, though! :-S)

Amanda said...

Rebecca already saw the pictures, and wanted copies. I sent her a link to read my blog, so she will see it. I figure it should be safe, only 3 people (if that) will read it.